Central Worship Center is a place where you can come as you are. It is a group of people from all walks of life who are being transformed by Jesus Christ. It is a place where you’ll find life, and where you will hear relevant messages about real life. Every week, we join together to worship God and to experience a relevant and powerful message which teaches truths from the Bible. We are passionate about sharing the love of Christ by caring for each other and positively impacting our community. The mission of CWC is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
All experiences at CWC are comprised of the two primary elements: powerful worship and a life-changing message. Worship at Central Worship Center is led by one of our passionate worship leaders, along with a live band, and the style is consistent with today’s culture. The Sunday worship service lasts for one and ½ hours – you can always expect them to start and end on time. In addition to the Sunday service, families are encouraged to spend time engaging, connecting and doing ministry with the church body throughout the week.
Sunday Service @ 10:30
Sunday School @9:00
Wednesday Night Bible Study @ 6:30
Romans 15:17. So reach out and welcome one another to God’s glory, Jesus did it; now you do it! It is our desire at CWC to Reach Up, Reach In, and Reach Out- We Reach up to God, God reaches in and transforms us, then we can effectively reach out to others.
R – Relationships
A – Anointing
H – Heart
Statements of Faith
- We believe that the Bible in the original tongue is the inspired Word of God and that it is of supreme and final authority in faith and practice. (II Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe in one Eternal God being in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14)
- We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin May. (John 1:1-3,14, Matthew 1:18-25)
- We believe that the only way to be saved is to repent of one’s sins and have faith in the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. (Acts 20-21, John 6:44)
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord Jesus Christ: We believe that He ascended into Heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father; that He ever liveth to make intercession for all who come to God by Him. (Acts 1:9-11, Hebrews 7: 25, Ephesians 1:20-21, John 6:44)
- We believe that the Church, which is the Body of Christ, began with the descent of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost, and that each one who accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior is a member of the Body of Christ. We believe in the personality and Deity of the Holy Spirit, who baptizes the believer into the body of Christ, and sanctifies the believer as he yields his life to the Spirit’s control, who is the believer’s constant comforter and guide. (I Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 4:4-6, John 16:7,13, Romans 15:14,16, II Thessalonians 2:13, John 17:17, Acts 2:4)
- We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper and Baptism as commanded by Christ, our Lord. (I Corinthians 11:23-29, Luke 22:19-20, Romans 6:3-4)
- We believe that Christ may at any moment return in the air to rapture the Saints, and that a tribulation period of seven years will follow after which He will come to earth with His Saints, and rule for a thousand years. After this the wicked will be judged and cast into the lake of fire. (I Thessalonians 4:13-18, I Corinthians 15:51-57, Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15-21, 24:25-46)
- We believe that Satan is a living personality that he is the author of sin, and he is the tempter and leader of the lost today and because of this he will be eternally punished. (Job 1:7, Genesis 3:1-19, Revelation 20:10)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, both the just and the unjust, and in the eternal conscious punishment of the lost and in the everlasting blessedness of the saved. (Revelation 20:11-15, 22:11-14, I Corinthians 15:1-38, Matthew 25:46)
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, as evidenced by speaking in tongues, according to Acts 2:4
What to Expect
Q: What denomination is Central Worship Center?
A: CWC is a non-denominational Church
Q: What should I wear?
A: You will see a variety of attire from khaki’s and button up shirts to jeans, short and polos.
Q: What translation of the Bible will be used?
A: Pastor Tim uses NIV,KJV,MSG
CWC Kids- God squad on Wednesday Night (Sept-Nov, Jan-March) 4yrs.- 6th grade
Children’s Church on Sunday’s dismissed right after worship. Ages 4yrs-5th grade
Nursery every Sunday During service Ages 0-4yrs
CWC Youth ages 7th grade -18yrs. Meets Wednesday Night @6:30